The VX90 is a trailer ideal for hard bottom boats and RIB’s with a max load capacity of 615kg.
All our trailers are hot dipped galvanized to marine standard. They come with type approval, meaning that the trailer can be used across Europe with the legislation that is in place at point of sale. We pride ourselves in developing trailers that last a long time with mechanically welded and assembled chassis, and have options fitted to make ease of use: -
- Clutch winch ensuring people don’t damage their fingers when altering the ratchet.
- Soft premium rollers to protect your boat.
- Tilt bed system for easy launch and recovery.
- Robust telescopic detachable lighting board made from galvanized pressed steel.
- Steering handle on winch post to help when maneuvering the trailer by hand.
- Easy to replace jockey wheel.
- Polyethylene or metal mudguards that you can stand on
- Fully adjustable axle to help with balancing loads.
- Moveable cross beams to ensure maximum support for your boat.
- Height and width adjustable rollers to match the shape of your hull.
- Sealed ALKO bearings
Why choose Premium HD? In addition to the standard VX range:
- More rollers
- Better quality rollers
- Different payloads
All our trailers can have a number of options to further help if you require them, please see options list below the trailer you are interested in for further details.
A fully guided virtual walk around of this trailer can be arranged if required, please contact us for further details.
Stock image, product may differ for that pictured – please call for details.
VX90 Trailer (GVW - 900kg)
Model - VX90 (Braked)
Load Capacity: 615kg
Net Trailer Weight: 285kg
Overall Length of Trailer: 7.5m
Bow Snubber to Rear of Trailer: 4.5m
Width of Trailer: 1.9m
Number of Rollers (if applicable): 21
Lighting Board Arm Max Length: 1.95m
Wheels: 175 R13C